Thousands can still be claimed on PPI cases – even after the deadline!
PPI claims are NOT finished. Here are the key facts for 2022:
- All PPI settlements should be re-evaluated to make sure you got all that you were owed.
- If you had a PPI pay-out you should be able to get more under Plevin.
- New claims can be made under the Unfair commission (Plevin) ruling
- There is no Plevin Claim deadline.
- Most Claims Management companies took a low settlement early.
- For ease and speed of settlement most Claims Management companies tended to accept the initial lower offer from the bank.
- No win no fee arrangements push for fast settlement.
- Solicitors are duty bound to get the full settlement.
- Only solicitors can now act on Plevin or PPI+ claims.
Complete your FREE assessment to see if you have a case:
Fairplane UK Ltd.
2nd Floor, Westgate House, Harlow, Essex, CM20 1YS
Tel: 0203 0741100 | Email firstname.lastname@example.org
Registered in England No: 9365728
Authorised & Regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority
Solicitors Regulation Authority No: 620400